Our available positions are listed below. Apply by sending your CV/Resume to email@example.com
Certified Medical Assistant
Seeking motivated and outgoing Certified Medical Assistant for full-time position at Siloam Springs Women’s Center in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.
The Medical Assistant works closely with the physician to ensure that patients are cared for in a respectful and compassionate manner. Daily duties include but are not limited to: assisting physician with procedures/exams, rooming patients, taking vital signs, managing schedules, entering test orders and results in patient’s EMR.
Graduate of a Medical Assisting Program with certifications and in good standing with the State of Arkansas.
- Medical Assistant experience required
- OB/GYN experience preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience using EMR systems
- Strong customer service skills both in person and on the phone
- Ability to multitask in a busy clinic environment
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, participate on a team, and accomplish goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Able to interact and treat all persons with fairness, respect and sensitivity to cultural/social
$12.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
8 hours day shift Monday through Friday.
CMA or RMA (Required)
- Performing Injections
- Sterilizing instruments
- Administering medications
- Personal protective equipment required or provided
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in placeTemperature screenings